Sunday, February 11, 2007

 

Another HST

So he's decided to surface again. This time in a newspaper that I only read because I needed summat to wrap the play doh in. So there was this newpaper from the past sunday in the recycling basket. I picked it out and took it upstairs to wrap with. Opening it I took the back sheet off and decided I should read some before I put the rest to recycling. Turned it over, started reading the first big story I saw: 'Police confident of cash-for-honours charges'. But then above the article which was rather dry was this black and white photo, rather alarming, a pair of legs staggering behind this framed portrait of a man apparently in shock. GONZO SHOTS FOR AN AMERICAN ORIGINAL. A show, gONZO,opened in Chelsea at the Michael Hoppen Gallery 3 Feb, of photographs tracing the life/works of HST. Much better than the CONTD FRM PG 1.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?